Theme: Christmas Meeting, Poster Session and AGM
Date: Thursday 20th December 2018, 10AM
Location: UCL, London
- Studying Electrocatalytic Mechanisms using Vibrational Sum Frequency Generation Spectroscopy.
- Alex Cowan (Liverpool University)
- Facing a Sticky Situation – an FTIR Investigation of Ancient Encaustic Binding Media on Roman Period Egyptian Mummy Portraits.
- Joanne Dyer (British Museum)
- Developing a Non-invasive Spectroscopic Technique for Detecting Liver Damage
- Martin & Willis Prize winning lecture Katherine Ember (University of Edinburgh)
- Vibrational Spectroscopy at AWE: Applications and Development
- James Calladine (AWE)
- SERS and Brexit- Taking Back Control
- Steven Bell (Queen’s University Belfast).
- Using Frequency Combs in a new Approach for Mid-infrared Spectroscopy: Operating Principles and New Applications.
- Raphael Horvath (IR Sweep, Austria)
- New Mid-IR Laser Based Schemes for Gas and Liquid Sensing.
- Bernhard Lendl (Vienna University of Technology)