Theme : Christmas Meeting
Date : 18 December 2008
Location : University College, London
- Gold, Frankincense, and SERS
- Andrea Russell (University of Southampton)
- Nanoparticle Conjugate Probes for the Study of Biomolecular Interactions
- Martin and Willis Prize Winner: Fiona McKenzie (University of Strathclyde]
- Nanoscale Investigation of Bio-molecules using TERS
- Volker Deckert (ISAS Dortmund)
- Anything New in NIR and Raman Imaging?
- Neil Lewis (Malvern Instruments)
- Alcohol, Water and ATR – What More Do You Want After An IRDG Christmas Lunch?
- Mike George (University of Nottingham)
- Biomedical Applications of Infrared Spectroscopic Imaging
- Ben Bird (Northeastern University, USA)