Theme : Martin & Willis
Date : 10th September 2004
Location : Queen’s University of Belfast
- Raman Scattering of Carbon Nanotubes(CNTs) and CNT Composites
- Dr Tony McNally, (School of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering, Queen’s University, Belfast).
- Raman Analysis of Seized “Ecstasy” Tablets- Drug Intelligence Data from Spectra
- S. James Speers, (The Forensic Science Agency of Northern Ireland (FSNI))
- Overtones, combinations and multivariate maths: What NIR has done for food analysis
- Dr Gerard Downey, (The National Food Centre, Ashtown, Dublin).
- Stopped Flow Infrared Spectroscopy of Small Molecule Activation by Metallo-proteins.
- Prof. Roger N. F. Thorneley, (Department of Biological Chemistry John Innes Centre, Norwich).
- Raman Spectroscopy- Some Photophysical and Biomedical Explorations
- Prof John McGarvey, (School of Chemistry, Queen’s University, Belfast).