Theme : Academic Meeting
Date : 22 April 2004
Location : University of Glamorgan, Pontypridd
- Vibrational chemical imaging of the composition and structure of pharmaceutical products.
- Neil Lewis, (Spectral Dimensions Inc., Olney, Maryland, USA)
- Information from ab initio calculations on hydrogen bonding in neurotransmitters and in some phosphorus analogues.
- Bill George, (School of Applied Sciences, University of Glamorgan)
- Current and future applications of data-systems in analytical spectroscopy.
- Tony Davies, (Waters Corporation, Frechen, Germany)
- Application of Raman Spectroscopy to recent problems in heterogeneous catalysis.
- Stuart Taylor,( Department of Chemistry, University of Cardiff)