Theme : Christmas Meeting
Date : 17 December 2003
Location : King’s College, London
- Terahertz Pulsed Spectroscopy – A new tool in medical, security and pharmacutical applications.”
- Dr. Philip Taday, (Teraview Limited, Cambridge)
- Combined approach to image polymeric materials.
- Dr. Andreas Gupper, (Chemical Engineering, Imperial College, London, formerly of Graz University of Technology, Austria).
- Studying Cells with a Synchrotron Source – Recent Applications from Daresbury.”
- Dr. Mark Tobin, (Synchrotron Radiation Source, Daresbury Laboratory)
- Spectroscopy with a Twist: Raman Optical Activity of Biomolecules.”
- Dr. Ewan Blanch, (Dept. of Biomolecular Sciences, UMIST)