Theme : Industrial Meeting
Date : 27 February December 2003
Location : Unilever Research, Colworth
- Examples of vibrational spectroscopy in the food industry: proteins in ice to quantitative mapping in soft solid microstructures.
- Paul Pudney, (Unilever Research Colworth)
- FTIR of cell wall polysaccharides.”
- Reg Wilson, (Institute of Food Research, Norwich)
- New opportunities with FTIR spectroscopic imaging.
- Sergei Kazarian, (Imperial College, London)
- CARNAC_D: a new method for applying NIR data to quantitative analysis.
- Tony Davies, (Norwich Near Infrared Consultancy)
- Vibrational spectroscopy in Forensic Science”
- Allison Jones, (University of Central Lancashire)
- Identification of contaminant phases in soils and mine waste.
- Pamela Murphy, (Kingston University, Surrey)
- The role of Raman spectroscopy in Maganite and high temperature superconducting oxides.
- Nishil Malde, (South Bank University, London)