Theme : Christmas Meeting
Date : 18 December 2002
Location : King’s College, London
- Photothermal FT-IR spectroscopy for depth profiling of arbitrary surfaces.
- Professor Bob Imhof, (School of Engineering, South Bank University London)
- Designing infrared probes of DNA
- Joanne Dyer, (School of Chemistry, University of Nottingham)
- Raman Imaging of Cosmic Dust Grain.
- Giles Graham, (Planetary and Space Sciences Research Institute, The Open University)
- From routine to close to the cutting edge: The varied applications of vibrational spectroscopy in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Don Clark, (Pfizer Global Research and Development, Sandwich)
- Fluorescence rejection in Raman spectroscopy.
- Neil Everall, (ICI Measurement Science Group, Wilton)