Theme : Christmas Meeting
Date : 13th December 2001
Location : King’s College London
- Magnifying Spectroscopy.
- John Reffner, (SensIR Technologies, Danbury, CT, USA)
- In Molecular Spectroscopy Image is Everything..
- Neil Lewis, (Spectral Dimensions, Olney, MD, USA)
- Overtones and Combinations in Scattering Spectroscopies: Resonance Raman Scattering and Inelastic Neutron Scattering.
- Professor Bruce Hudson, (Department of Chemistry, Syracuse University, NY, USA)
- High Quality Mid-IR Images – Fast!
- Robert Hoult, (PerkinElmer Instruments, Seer Green)
- Raman Spectroscopy of Biogeological Materials in Extreme Environments.
- Professor Howell Edwards, (Chemical and Forensic Sciences, University of Bradford)