Theme : Industrial Meeting
Date : 1st November 2001
Location : the LGC, The Heath, Runcorn, Cheshire.
- Vibrational spectroscopy at the LGC.
- Andy Brookes,( LGC, Runcorn Heath)
- EUROSPEC- International Spectroscopic Data Bank and Archive Project
- Tony Davies, ISAS (Institute for Spectrochemistry and Applied Spectroscopy), Dortmund
- The applications of Raman microscopy in light source science and technology.
- Professor Robin Devonshire, (Department of Chemistry, University of Sheffield)
- IR reflectance imaging of solid state pharmaceutical formulations.
- Mike Claybourn,( AstraZeneca, Macclesfield)
- Investigating the microstructure of foods: confocal Raman imaging with multivariate analysis.
- Paul Pudney, (Unilever Research Colworth Laboratory, Sharnbrook)
- Multi-site implementation of NIR for at-line solution measurements.
- Alan Strawn, (Kodak Limited, Harrow)
- Real–world applications of online Raman.
- Ian Clegg, (ABB Eutech, Daresbury)