Theme : Vibrations of Molecules at Surfaces: A Route to Structure Determination?
Date : 8th July 1997
Location : IRC in Surface Sciences, University of Liverpool
- Exotic and Prosaic Structures of Metal Surfaces.
- Professor D A King, (Department of Chemistry, University of Cambridge)
- Face specificity, coverage dependence and surface modification in the control of molecular adsorbate orientation.
- Professor N V Richardson, (IRC in Surface Science, University of Liverpool)
- The structure of hydrocarbons adsorbed on metal surfaces studied with photoelectron diffraction.
- Dr O Schaff, (Fritz Haber Institut der MPG, Berlin)
- RAIRS and EELS: Peak intensities, structure and mechanism.
- Professor M A Chesters, (Department of Chemistry, University of Nottingham)
- How did we get there and where do we go next?
- Professor N Sheppard, (School of Chemical Sciences, University of East Anglia)