Theme : After Course Meeting
Date : 19th April 1996
Location : University of Glamorgan
- FTIR in Atmospheric Monitoring; Some New Information on Antarctic Volcanos
- Bill Fateley, (Kansas State University, USA.)
- Infrared and Raman Spectral Databases in Food Research; Are they Transferable?
- Reg Wilson, (Institute of Food Research, Norwich)
- Transfer of Spectral Information by Electronic Methods. The Internet and other Modes.
- Bill George, (University of Glamorgan)
- Chemical Imaging with IR arrays; Solving Biological Problems.
- Neil Lewis, (National Institute of Health, Bethesda, USA).
- Blood Composition Analysis by NIR Spectroscopy; Advances in Non-Invasive Techniques.
- Dawood Parker, (J.N.A. Ltd., Whitland, Dyfed.)